perjantai 2. huhtikuuta 2010

Nojatuoleja - Armchairs

I finally bought a living room set from a Dollhouse shop Presento. I only needed these two armchairs to the study but I am sure I can make something out from the other pieces too. I did not like my present armchairs for the study, because they were too big I think. I like these better.

The light-colored chair on the left shows the "before" and one on the right is "after". The chairs are Eurominis and so is that beautiful red-golden fabric, too. That pattern and colour is just perfect. Now the only problem is to cover the second chair, too. I always get tired after the first one...

Ostin vihdoinkin olohuoneen kaluston askarteluliike Presentosta. Tarvitsin vain nämä kaksi tuolia kirjastoon, mutta keksin varmasti muillekin osille käyttöä. En tykkää enää kirjaston nykyisistä nojatuoleista, jotka ovat mielestäni liian suuret.

Vaaleakankainen tuoli vasemmalla näyttää "ennen" tilanteen ja oikealla oleva "jälkeen". Tuolit ovat Eurominiin ja niin on kangaskin. Kuvio ja väri ovat aivan täydelliset. Ainoa ongelma on enää se, että miten viitsin päällystää vielä toisenkin tuolin....

Ei kommentteja: